Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Tweaking the Christmas Decor

I'm sharing some changes I made to my decor in the last couple days.

First, I placed batting in the lanterns on the mantel, and redecorated them.

I placed a snowman in the larger of the two lanterns.

The smaller of the two holds a bird house ornament, and holly and berries.

I removed the red ribbon from the garland, and made bows for the tops of the lanterns.

I added the white reindeer.

 The two large reindeer were moved to the top of the sofa table. 

 I brought this antique egg basket into the dining room, and filled it with a Christmas items.

The holly motif Christmas table cloth on the back of this chair came from Good Will.  

Below is my other Good Will item for that day....the sweet cow!  I absolutely could not leave it in the store.  I love it!

Isn't she a beauty?

Shot of mantle with all the changes.

I'll be sharing here:

Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...

Labels