Sunday, January 8, 2017

Mantel Display

I finally decided to stop decorating and re-decorating the mantel.  Sometimes, I can get it the way I like on the first try, and sometimes, I can't.  I had a hard time deciding on what to use there for the winter months.  Of course, it will get some color for Valentine's Day, but for now, it's mostly done in neutrals.

I like using various items as the focal point.  Here, I've used the topiary screen.  The angels are part of my collection.  All these were gifted to me by a former boss.  She gave me many more that I will show sometime, but these are heavy lead crystal.


Each end of the mantel holds a taupe painted shutter, a white plate, and a piece of milk glass.

 The lighted heart garland is a Target Dollar Spot find for $5.

The hearth holds a pot of faux Paper Whites.





Sharing here:

Sunday’s at Home @ My Soulful Home 
Monday Social @ Katie's Treasures
Tuesdays at our home @ Our home away from home
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 

Adsense Ad