New Valentine's Day Decor ~ Come See

Whether this is true or not, it makes for a good story.  Even though Valentine's  is only one day in mid-February, it gives me a good excuse to add a little red to my decor. Things feel a little blah right after Christmas when all the lights and colorful decor have been removed and stored away.  My decor wasn't "blah" for long. Oriental Trading, gifted me some new pieces to add to my Valentine's decor. Here are the beautiful items I received from Oriental Trading, ~~ this beautiful angel...
Not only is she holding a heart, the sash on her dress has hearts as well!


These "Love"ly blocks....
These will last for years!  They are heavy, and a really good size!!
and, this felt wall banner...
Nice banner!!  Very good quality, and so festive!
I'm doing a planner this year, and you should see all the Washi tape I received from Oriental Trading, as well as a package of 100 pages of gorgeous paper.  I used some of the paper to line the back of my hutch top in the previous post, just prior to this one.  I also received bracelet making kits!!

Aren't these pieces beautiful? Click on the links, and look through the wonderful items at Oriental Trading.  If you place your order quickly, you should receive your items in time to use them this Valentines Day.
I noticed a lovely heart-shaped single wreath, a double heart-shaped wreath, and a gorgeous red throw with hearts that I'm sure you would love to have.  I've received lots of items from Oriental Trading and have always been very pleased with the quality, and their prices are amazing already, but as an extra bonus, visit their coupon page for the latest in sales.  Low prices, then coupons in addition! How can you do better? 

If it's party supplies you need, or plush animals, candy and games for your children/grandchildren, be sure to check out the selection available at Oriental Trading.   It's a great place to shop without leaving the comfort of your home.

Be sure to hurry and order your new Valentines supplies, or decor items. Valentine's Day will be here before you know it!!


Sharing here:
Sunday’s at Home @ My Soulful Home 
Tuesdays at our home @ Our home away from home
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life





Sponsored post:  This post is sponsored by Oriental Trading.  I was gifted Valentines products and other items in exchange for this post.  The opinions stated here are 100% my own.    My full disclosure statement is at the top of my blog.






Popular Posts