Sharing a Recipe

I don't know that I've ever posted a recipe, but I'm sharing one that I recently came up with.  My husband put his stamp of approval on it!  In fact, so do I.  It turned out to be a delicious meal.  I had some noodles that I wanted to use, so I went to the pantry and started pulling out ingredients I had on hand, and here is what I created.

I call it Italian Beef Noodle Bake.




ITALIAN BEEF NOODLE BAKE

Ingredients:
1- 8 oz. pkg. Triple Cheddar Shredded cheese
1-12 oz . pkg. Egg noodles
1- 24 oz. jar Classico Tomato & Basil Spaghetti Sauce
1/2  medium onion, chopped
1- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes with juice
Add these seasonings to taste: salt, pepper, chopped garlic, oregano, italian seasoning, sweet basil, garlic powder.  I probably used 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of each of the seasonings, but I think you could use more or less, whatever you like.

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350.  Brown beef and drain well.  Return beef to frying pan, add onions, diced tomatoes and all seasonings.  Cook noodles according to package directions, until done and drain.  

To assemble:
Spray large casserole dish with cooking spray. (9"x 13")
Cover bottom of dish with 1/2 jar of Spaghetti Sauce
Layer 1/2 of noodles (drained)
Layer 1/2 of meat mixture
Repeat layers using the remaining meat mixture, noodles, and spaghetti sauce.
Top with entire package of cheddar cheese.  
Cover with foil.
Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes.
Remove foil and heat a few minutes longer, until cheese is bubbly.


Serve with a salad and garlic bread.

I hope you will try this recipe.  It was very good!  

Sharing here:



Updating Old Tables & Lamps

I've been busy for a couple of days making some changes to some of my small tables and lamps.  Both are easy DIY projects that don't...