Thursday, January 26, 2017

Thrifty Blue and White Tablescape

After changing the centerpiece in the dining room to blue and white, I decided to create a blue and white tablescape.

I layered silver chargers with my blue and white porcelain.  I used the dinner plate, bread plate, and a small bowl.  For drinks, I used my Wedgwood (Jasper ware) glassware, found at Good Will a few months ago.



View toward family room

Everything on the table is second hand except the chargers, and some of the hydrangeas.  I shopped my house to create this tablescape.




Blue/white tablescape, January 2017.


Tablecloth: drop cloth
Runner:  Consignment
Jasperware: Good Will
Stainless: Consignment
Chargers: Dollar Tree
China: Belonged to MIL
Tote: Consignment find
Hydrangeas: a friend and Wal Mart

Sharing here:

Winter Blues Wednesday
Shabbylicious Friday @ Shabby Art Boutique

Adsense Ad