Sunday, March 5, 2017

A Little Retail Therapy & Spring Decor

I had a gift certificate left from Christmas, so Friday I decided to go to Queen of Hearts to see what I could find.  I found this wonderful runner.  It is huge, fringed on all sides, and wide enough to cover the slate in the center of my coffee table.

It is doubled here.  I thought about cutting it into two pieces, but I know I'll love this length for the dining table, so I just folded it.  I love that it covers the green slate in the center of the table.
 I found the Pottery Barn vase and flowers at Good Will a while back.


The back side of the runner barely shows the stripes.

I found this metal sign, and the greenery, and...........


this wire basket,


I stepped into Hobby Lobby for these votive cups and candles.
I had never thought about getting votive cups for this candelabra until I saw the same item in the store, and decided I wanted some for this piece.


These pretty scalloped plates are paper ones from the Dollar Tree.  They have some gorgeous spring/Easter items right now.

I did a little rearranging in the master bedroom, and needed another spot for this bookcase.  I decided on the sunroom (because I literally didn't have another spot)!  I added spring and garden items to it.


 Love my birds &





Same area at night.

We are liking having the island in the kitchen.  I bought this towel rack at Hobby Lobby also.

So just the usual things going on here, moving a few things, changing vignettes, etc., a little spring nesting!!


Sharing here:

Sunday’s at Home @ My Soulful Home 
Tuesdays at our home @ Our home away from home
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...

Labels