Wednesday, March 1, 2017

New Furniture in the Family Room

I recently showed you the love seat we purchased for the family room.

We weren't sure we would like it or its style.  After a couple weeks of use, we were sold!!  Talk about comfortable!  Neither of us have sat any other place since we got it.  We decided we would buy the matching sofa.  It has one stationary section, but both ends recline.

The sofa was delivered today, along with a fabulous accent chair, which I love!



Isn't this fabric gorgeous?

Loving the arrangement!


I was thinking I needed to buy a basket to hold our throws, but then I remembered this vintage egg basket.

It works perfectly!

The vintage table is one I found at an unbelievable price.

Now a favorite nook!


View showing the layout.

I made a few changes in the room so that the artwork, mantel, etc., would work together.

I added these pictures to mimic the shape of the chapel window.

I switched out artwork for items with blues and greens, and redid the mantel to get rid of the pink.


The mantel will get some more tweaking.  I've got to look through some bins and come up with something a little different.




Sharing here:

Create, Bake, Grow & Gather @ Shabby Art Boutique


Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...

Labels