Touches of Yellow

I wouldn't say I'm a fan of the color, yellow, but I've got small splotches of this sunshiny color in various places, and nothing says spring quite as well.

First, I have this wreath on my front door. 


I made this wreath last year, and brought it back out when the daffodils started blooming in our area.

Then there are these smaller touches.

 on the hall tree,
 on the book case

 on the mantle,
 also on the mantle,

 my new chair has a touch of yellow,

 so does this metal sign,

I remembered I had a yellow hydrangea in my stash,

and added it to this vignette to compliment the metal sign,


There are lemons in this picture, above the chair.

 I really like these small touches of sunshine, and am wondering if I'd like more yellow.

Sharing here:

Create, Bake, Grow & Gather @ Shabby Art Boutique



A Minimalist I Am Not

I really, really meant to  keep fall decorations low key this year, fewer, more neutral, yada, yada.  Did I?  No!  I keep bringin...