Monday, April 10, 2017

Pantry Organization Project






























For my birthday, my daughter gave me a gift card for Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  I finally got the opportunity to go.It' s about a 40 mile trip so it takes a little while to go.


I've seen pantry organizers on several blogs, and decided to use part of my gift card to buy an over the door organizer. Although, the directions were not very good, I managed to get it installed on the inside of the pantry door.





We like to have a well-stocked pantry, and this door unit is such a help.

The other item I bought was a pair of curtains for the family room.

 It's a stormy day and the pictures are not very good, but you can see the curtains.
I liked the look with just one aqua panel on each side, but went back another day and got 2 more.  Now it looks twice as nice!


Sharing here:
Tuesdays at our home @ Our home away from home
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...

Labels