Sunday, May 14, 2017

Coordination of Living and Dining Rooms

I've had various panels and colors on the windows in the living and dining room.  I finally got tired of that.  Most of them were made from remnants, were narrow or something.

After we purchased the new living room furniture, I decided I wanted to buy panels that would color coordinate with my accent chair.

I found them at Bed Bath & Beyond.


After this photo was taken I bought a 2nd pair and have 2 aqua panels on each of the french doors.

I decided it was time to get matching curtains for the dining room since it is straight across the hall from the living room.




These panels are washable, textured, room darkening curtains.  They have Grommets at the top.
These in the dining room are 95" long, living room, 84" long.

They come in a pair in the 25 to 40 dollar range per pair,
based on the length, and are high quality.





If you are a follower, you know I have turquoise/aqua colors in most every room of my home except the guest room, and I'm thinking about how I can make it happen in there as well.  
  I recently gave the master bath a mini makeover by replacing   white blinds with turquoise curtains and sheers.

The master bedroom now has a turquoise coverlet, which I love.


The sunroom has lots of aqua.


In the powder room.
 Powder room

Sunroom
`
I'm using aqua as my accent color anyway, in most rooms of the house.

I use my favorite color to accesorize as well.








2nd guest room/office/library
Even these walls are aqua.  Benjamin Moore, Copper Pa

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

Sharing Here:

Sunday’s at Home @ My Soulful Home 
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life