You Have to See This!

My DAILY Good Will hunt is about to slow down.  My husband is home from the lake today, and we have plenty of yard work to catch up.  I cut the yard while he was gone, but not the entire 4 acres.

My daughter has someone to cut her lawn now, and my grandson has sold his property that joined hers, so we are back to a much more manageable area.

I took a little drive, about 40 miles to a GW store I had been to two other times.  They had a great selection, and I spent $16.00.  I bought 3 pr. of new pj's, and a beautiful pitcher.  You know I collect them, but I would have bought this one even if I didn't collect. Those were the main purchase, but I also found other items, as well.

From the front:  (cost $6 and change (Sr. Discount Day),





 No design on the back.


 A quick trip to Wal Mart for flowers.

I found this green milk glass candle holder (c. 1920) also.  At first I couldn't figure out what it was, but kept researching and found one in blue.


 A regular taper will fit the center hole, but the others require a smaller diameter candle.

This is the first one of these I've ever found, but I knew I wanted it!!

I also bought this small green candle holder for pillars.


A nice piece of crystal by Mikasa.


 This frame is rather heavy, and all that was in it was what looked like a piece of aqua paper.  I opened it to find a piece of leather. I searched the house for a picture for it, then just copied a canvas I recently found, and placed it in the frame, creating a new vignette.

I was excited to find this ironstone plate.  The other two objects are also GW finds from a while ago.

A favorite verse.





Sharing here:
Sunday’s at Home @ My Soulful Home 
Tuesdays at our home @ Our home away from home
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 

A Simple Dollar Tree Christmas Craft

Here is a simple craft you can do for $4.00 by using items from the Dollar Tree. You will need: 2 Christmas gift bags of your choice, th...