Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Small Items From Good Will

Being the Good Will addict that I am, I'd like to share some of my recent home decor items with you.  


 This turquoise plate is the perfect color for my decor.
I love this small tote.  I picked up one that was larger in green, but by the time I got ready to leave, I put a few things back.  It was really nice, but I have 3 or 4 now and don't need to keep bringing them home.

This small lamp reminds me of those from years ago.  It was around $5. I painted the trim and drawer on this table earlier this week with left over Wythe Blue (BM).  I didn't get it in the shot but the picture above it has some purple, so I made this vignette in purple.

 I was thrilled to find this old fashioned candle holder, blue and white, especially.  It's on the hoosier/hutch in the mud room.

Back view
 This cage came  in a rusty color, but you know I had to paint it.  I found it on 2 different shelves, with 2 prices, obviously someone didn't know it was to go together.  All total, I think I gave around $6.  It's very heavy and I know I will enjoy it for a long time.


This silky runner is probably 84" long, but since I'm using it in the breakfast nook, I folded the center.  I don't believe it had ever been used.  I chose it because it reminds me of the rug underneath the table.

See rug below:



This is all I have on the coffee table now, and even though I've tried to minimize my fall decor, I haven't been too good at doing it.  I keep picking up something and changing things around.




I found my color in this basket.  It holds cook books on the hoosier/hutch.

I came across this sign and hung it above the laundry room door.

I moved the large arrangement I made to the dining table, along with a variety of fall colored pieces.

Living Room





Sharing here:
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 


Blog Archive

Christmas Tour Part II

This is part II of the Christmas decor at Shadymont.  First, the guest bed room.  I changed it completely this year, to red.   The fall...

Labels